25 Years of Friendship and Still Counting Quotes ; Friendship has lasted 25 years and counting! What a wonderful sensation. No one can imagine it unless they have experienced it. Today I’d like to share with you some of the finest quotations, messages, and sayings about friendship, 25 years of friendship and still counting, 25 years of togetherness, and so on.
25 Years of Friendship and Still Counting Quotes
- 25 years is a lifetime for some… but not for us. We have lived a lot in this quarter century together. We laughed, we cried, we fought and we made up. We had children, went to work, started businesses and became happy. Life was not always easy but with your love by my side nothing could bring me down. I am happy that you are my friend.
- We have been together for 25 years. You have always been there for me in good and bad, happy and sad. I am glad to call you my friend!
- We are one of the fortunate couples who are celebrating our 25th Anniversary this year. We’ve overcome many obstacles and looked death in the face a few times, together.
- I am very happy with my best friends. Each one is unique in their own way; every year they reach a milestone of friendship and I have the privilege to be part of it. Have the most amazing years of your life together with your best friends!
- We’ve been friends for so long. You have helped me through the happiest moments of my life and the saddest. As years go by I thank you for still being here and for giving me your infinite strength everyday. It is so good to find a friend like you on this earth, someone to hold my hand when things are going wrong and be there through thick and thin.
- We have been friends for 25 years and it has been a very meaningful time in both our lives. I can’t even imagine what my life would be without you. Thank you, Sam!
- I thank God that he gave you to me as a friend for this long. We have been friends for 25 years now and I still never cease to admire your qualities and smile. You are simply awesome!
- I am blessed to have someone like you in my life. Thank you for always being there for me right from the beginning. You are a shining example of what true friendship is all about. I really love you, and I cherish our deep and everlasting relationship.
- Getting older has been great. You’re still my best friend, my rock and most of all the love of my life. I’m so lucky to have you. We have shared 25 amazing years together and I look forward to spending the next 25 with you by my side.
- Think of how different your life would be if you had never met me. I love being around you; it makes me feel like anything is possible. Thank you for always being my friend and my guide! You are an incredible force of nature, and I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
- I’ve known you for 25 years. And though time flies and the years roll by, one thing remains the same: my love for you. It began as a spark when I first laid eyes on you, and it’s kept on burning ever-strong over the years. But just because its strength is undying doesn’t mean it can’t get stronger. That, too, is possible. Love is infinite, but I’m willing to go as high as you need me to.
25 Years of Friendship and Still Counting Messages
- Our friendship has lasted for 25 years, from 8th Grade Gym to Graduations, and even now. We have shared some of the best laughs and tears I could ever imagine. I hope our friendship never ends, you are more than just my friend, you are also my family. I love you and thank God every day we crossed paths!”
- Today I celebrate 25 wonder years with my friend, my bro, my other half. We’ve shared everything together; the good and the bad, tears and laughter. We’ve been there for each other through thick and thin, helped each other grow into the men we are today. We’ve tackled life head on and taken on challenges side by side. Thank you for always being there and for making me laugh until it hurts. I love you like a brother for life!
- Being friends forever has never been so much fun. You are an inspiration to me, each day I learn something new from you and I feel lucky that our paths have crossed. You know how to be kind, compassionate, silly, down to earth and a bit silly…all at the same time, which is a rare find. I’m sure we will be buddies for many more years to come! Happy Anniversary Bestie!.25 Years of Friendship and Still Counting Quotes
- I couldn’t stop the tears when I saw you for the first time after 25 years. You were that same goofy little friend, but as old and mature as I finally am. We are not just friends we are close family to each other. Every memory, every tear and every laugh we’ve shared through the years has brought us to this day. Thank you for loving me through my best times and my worst.
- My dear friend, I thought of you this morning. It doesn’t matter what the current month, season, or year is, I think of you every day. Your friendship has seen me through all that life has thrown at me, and you have remained a steadfast friend.
- Yes, you are my best friend. The one who gets me through the rough patches. The only one I dream of when away, and think about during the good times as well. The one who makes anything possible and is always by my side when I need you most. I love you more than life itself. To be beside you for a lifetime would never be long enough!
- I love you as I have never loved another. In the well of my heart, you and I are forever woven together as one. Since the beginning of time, with a love like ours, there has never been another!
- September to December. January to May, A tenner of years I spent counting, The times that we spent will always remain in my mind. We’ve been such good friends. We’ve been through it all. This is a toast to 25 years of friendship and still counting!
- In 25 Years together, I always wonder if we’ll make it to another. And on each and every anniversary that question arises within me. We always make it, I know, cause in my heart I know, you’re the one for me! You’re my best friend, my lover, the father of our children. Twenty-five years and counting. Thank you my love…..I LOVE YOU.